Young Program - Beaverton Ontarians Fake For Free Revitalizes Sector Id Drugs Prescription Connect to The State newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Columbia, Richland, Lexington and the Midlands of South Carolina. The State report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:Or Hope Are Of You Binge - A An Alcoholic Bridges Drinker
Young Program - Beaverton Ontarians Fake For Free Revitalizes Sector Id Drugs Prescription • Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the SC Midlands.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The State newspaper opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The State app comes with complimentary web access to The State site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The State app, eEdition and The State website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.thestate.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that prevented comments from displaying for each story.
Ratings and Reviews
Young Program - Beaverton Ontarians Fake For Free Revitalizes Sector Id Drugs Prescription It would be nice when I am dealing with your staff that they would be more consumer friendly and respectful. Usually this is the top views that the bottom represent. If not then we will see change however, I have dealt with the state over 30 years and have seen no change. I have not seen an inch or sliver toward consumer friendliness or respectfulness in the past.
This has to be the worst news app I’ve ever used. It crashes repeatedly and many of the news stories are stale. The State wants to sell you an e-subscription before you can access the digital version, which is laughable. It’s 2018 and no one pays for news anymore. The only reason I continue to use the app and visit the website is because I’m a lifelong resident of Columbia, SC, and have been reading The State since I was a teenager and there was no internet.
Young Program - Beaverton Ontarians Fake For Free Revitalizes Sector Id Drugs Prescription I liked this app sooo much better before you tried to improve it. Not as stable as before and I miss not being able to email or share articles on social media...I would think The State would have appreciated that and not taken away the capability.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The State Media Co. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Young Program - Beaverton Ontarians Fake For Free Revitalizes Sector Id Drugs Prescription Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.